Thursday, November 26, 2009

4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

My daughter runs like Flo Jo when I tell her its "hair time". She breaks down in tears, I take out each braid easily, sometimes the hair twists around the braid,and its a little hard to get the comb through. My daughter's is very soft, thick, long (middle of her back). I have to bribe her BIG TIME to get her done. We watch any movie she wants, any show she wants, give her juice, snack anything to get her hair done. What other methods can I use? Please help.



4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

don't bribe her. Just tell her if you don't sit down and let me sort out your hair , no TV for today and the less you move the less it'll hurt or just say the comb fairy will get angry because she needs to collect hair for her castle



4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

Is there any way you could do it while she is sleeping? When my daughter was younger I usd to wait until she was asleep and cut her bangs.



4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

i have very curly hair and when i was little my mom had the same problem with me... she cries because it hurts when you pull it... so buy a spray that conditions her hair... and it untangles it very good... or use conditioner diluted with water before doingher hair good luck that worked with me when i was young



4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

this might sound stupid, but to make it easier and less painful, i'd say 'grease it up' ...like put some olive oil/ coconut wax through it beforehand =)



4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

well if you bribe her shes just using you now!



maybe at first she diddnt want to sit there for to long but now that she gets whatever she wants why not throw a fit right?



my advise is to sit infront of the TV and do it. put the movie on before you do it. then give some crakers or something and start doing her hair.



idk i would be stricter. my mom used to hit me in the head with the haiorbrush when i wouldent pay attention....



4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

get her a nice pet/guinea pig,hamster,%26amp; gerbil.THEY ARE VERY STILL.



4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

Do her hair while she is sleeping or get her hair done in braids, so you won't have to comb her hair everyday.



4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

hi i would`nt use olive oil if i was you, her hair will look like a chip pan for weeks takes weeks of washing to get rid of the oil., i would recommend a spray in conditioner to stop her hair from tangling not only will it be slightly painful in parts but little children do become bored quickly you seem to be thinking of everything to keep her ocupied while doing her hair so nobody can fault you on that. just try buying a dry spray conditioner spray it in her hair just before you take her braides out and say something like .... this is magic spray it comes all the way from -------------- who ever her fravorite cartoon or something is maybe Bratts.........and it was specially made for you by ------------------ her favorite person ..... good luck ...and please let me know how you get on.



4 1/2 yrs old hair issues?

I have two daughters and the thing that helps us is a spray bottle of water. I use this or a detangler. Before you take out her braids, spray it with water. Then, finger comb it, spray some detangler on it and then comb it from the very tips to the scalp. It works for my daughters and one has THICK wavy hair and the other has fine wavy hair. I do braid their hair up so I only have to do it about every 3-4 days (Saturday and Tuesday/Wednesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security