Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

recently i hav noticed that my hair is falling off....alot like a big ball of hair about the size of my palm and im only 13! ple help me!



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Sweetie don't stress too much. Do you know when you are born, you have one set of hair and then as you get older, you get "adult hair". Whoever said the average hair loss per day is 100 strands is absolutely right. I am in my mid-30's and I still lose about a small handful a day. It's been like this since I was a young teen also. You are not going to go bald. However, if you do start to notice thin spots, I would recommend seeing the doctor as there could be underlying medical problems. But from what you've said, it's just nature's way of keeping healthy hair on your head. Hope this helps...I know the teenage years are stressful enough.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

buy a wig



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Tell your mom and get to the dr. asap.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

well if i were you i would tell my mom and go to the doctor,



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

It happens 2 me



u should try 2 use shampoo and conditioner



lather, rinse, repeat



and brush hair while in the shower



that helps me



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

get extensions if theres still hair in that areae or buy a wig



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Have a look here.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Go to your physician and try to figure out what could be triguring such dramatic hair loss.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

did you ask your parents?make a doctors appointment if its contiuos



i hope it stops/



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

baby i dont know. u may be stressing your self



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

You are probably suffering from alopecia. There are treatments for it. Please ask your parents to take you to a dermatologist or your pediatrician!



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

i think it's just the period. u r entering puberty and ur body is chaning, hormones and everything.



if it worries you really much, u can talk to ur parents and they can take u to the doctor (a dermatologiest I would presume).



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Ask your mom to shave your head and then buy a wig.Once your hair starts growing back it should be ok.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Omg! That is so weird because I was just about to ask what to do about that cause my hair has been falling out too, and I'm only 16! I don't know what to do. sorry I can't help you, I don't even know what to do myself!



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

if it is breaking off, thats because it is damaged, don't mess with color or perms and it will grow out, if it is falling out from your head that might be stress or lack of vitamins



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Sounds like your hair is just going through it's cycle of growing. Keep it clean and brush it twice a day. use conditioner every other day and make sure it has vitamin enriched formula. You might ask your parents to buy a different type of shampoo and conditioner. Good luck and I'm sorry to hear about that. Stay away from radioactive materials and ask your mom. she knows best.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Nice answer beth %26amp; carla and dishwasher (??) ....NOT.



It could be hormones...you're a teen, so it could be that, or stress or environment.



You do realize, of course that the average person loses about 100 strands a day? Don't worry about it too much unless it's becomes noticable (like bald spots or excessive thinning).



Try not brushing your hair as often (like only 1 or 2 x a day), washing it only every other day, and using a good conditioner in the shower %26amp; leave it on to condition the scalp along with your hair.



Finally, when you do brush it, start at the bottom %26amp; work your way up, rather than from scalp to ends - it puts less stress on the strands %26amp; roots.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

You could have allopecia. You need to see a dermatologist. Don't wait.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Go see your doctor to get a physical to make sure that everything is ok like your blood counts and stuff like that. There could be something wrong with your health, I don't want to scare you. Best thing is to go to a doctor and check yourself to make sure everything is ok.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

tell ur mom and who is dr.asap?



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

Do you have a bald patch from it? If so, make an appointment with your doctor ASAP. It could be your thyroid gland is malfunctioning or a skin infection or what they call Alopecia.



If you have no bald patches, relax. Hair grows and sheds in cycles and it's normal to lose 100 strands of hair a day.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

off or out! If its yours try hair %26amp; nail vitamins



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

well since your hair is like a forest i should suggest that you dont worry cause u have plenty!!! men me nevriazis tora!!! FLOKO!



dont worry until ur 15 you will have one hair left but take care of it and dont let it get messed up its enough one!



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

I think you should tell your parents and then get to the doctors ASAP.



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

buy creams that hold your hair on or the #1 answer is right!



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

go to a physician or shop doesnt work get a wig



Help! my hair is falling off, wat should i do?

you shouldnt do nothing that only means you are a baldheadass *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security