Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

ok my hair is about 6 inches past my shoulder [like to my boob] and im trying to grow it out but im also bored with it..



http://www.shout.ru/news/ashlee_simpson....



i like this style and thinking of getting it but longer.



would this look cute? i have a oval face, and kinda a big forhead.



Please help!



oh yea, with these colors -



http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff76/...



i have lightish brown hair, and my skins a LITTLE tanner than the girls.



but if anyone has some other colors that might be good please tell me[:



i kinda like the multicolored look but not to extreme, just like brown and blondes mixed, and brown and blacks mixed, etc.



please tell me what you thinkk :D



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

DON'T CUT IT. let it grow more. try to stay with your natural hair color.



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

I think Ashlee Simpson has really pretty hair go for it



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

if you really want a nice hairstyle, I would say, go for the one ashlee simpson has...that looks nice and would look pretty....



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

oh don't cut it u will regret it.



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

well, we do not know how you look. But taking that you have a big forehead. It would be good to leave it covered by your hair to a certain length. brown mixed with blond would be nice since you have a tanned complexion. anyway all the best to your new outlook



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

How much you can afford to pay me? Because I will be telling you horror stories in between to make your hair straight %26amp; cut it properly hehhhe



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

i say go for it



it will go with ur skin tone and that hair cut is nice



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

stick with your natural color. but i like the hairstyle that you want . i would do the bangs just a little bit shorter than in the pic.



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

I think that this hairstyle will look nicer if you straighten your hair. Colour wise, i think brown (those mocca kind), ash or copper will look nicer on tanned people. However, if you are into those emo-punk kind, do try dyeing black base, with bright red highlights. Hope this helps!



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

that kind of fringe is good if you have a large forehead, i do aswell so i should know!



looks good to me (Y)



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

go for it your face structure is great for the style



but if your face is kind of long dont let your hair grow that long or it will look like one big mess



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

sure



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

hey!! u have a relly nice length and the the ashlee simpson style is kinda cute!!! if u have a big forehead u can get bangs it would really look nice n is totally in this season!!! if u wanna color ur hair maybe u can get a bit of golden and brown it looks really nice!!!



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

Do Ashlee Simpson's hair. Get some side bangs too



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

LOVE IT!! And keeping the bangs like that helps to hide a big forhead...Just make sure you TRUST the person cutting it not to take off too much length! I just went through that...so just BE CAREFUL!! Good luck!



Thinking about cutting my hair. help? [pics!]?

on photobucket your picture did not show, but i would do it it would look nice on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security