Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have thick hair but I'm trying to get longer, straight down hair. (imma dude)?

Heres the best picture I can find with my hair,



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



I'm trying to get grow out my hair, almost like Kurt Cobain, or even (lol I hate saying this...) Jesus hair.



I'm not a big hair person, I've been asking my hairdresser to cut it so it will grow out, but I just realized I don't really want it layers, I want it all to go down.



My question is, is it POSSIBLE to get straight down, longer hair with thick hair?



I've grown my hair out before, but it would grow out into a big ugly fro kind of thing, but I think thats because of the hair cut it was in, and the fact that I didn't do much else besides shampoo with some suave or whatever. Now I use Redken Shampoo and Conditioner, but I don't think I know exactly how to use conditioner I think...



also, it seems like whenever I put my hand through my hair or something, it always gets stuck too...



Huge thanks in advance!



I have thick hair but I'm trying to get longer, straight down hair. (imma dude)?

just ask your hairdresser to thin your hair and your fingers get cought because it is very thick if you dont notice a change you may have to settle with layers at least near the ends just to give you some movement



I have thick hair but I'm trying to get longer, straight down hair. (imma dude)?

You're going to have to let it grow first, but then your hairdresser can thin it out with these special scissors. You can't change the way your hair is, you just have to work with it--welcome to the world of women. I like your hair the way it is, personally, and I'm not really a long chair kinda girl, but do what you want. Just realize it may not turn out exactly the way you want. Conditioner is different from shampoo. You smooth it into your hair, but you do not massage it in. Smooth it over the top of your hair and underneath and let it sit for 3 or 4 minutes. Then rinse it out gently. It will be silky smooth.



I have thick hair but I'm trying to get longer, straight down hair. (imma dude)?

Ok. I am not trying to say you look like a dog or anything but my friend (she's emo) said you could use those dog hair thinners thingy's. You can buy them at like PetCo or PetSmart they're about $10.00.



I have thick hair but I'm trying to get longer, straight down hair. (imma dude)?

I trust you've heard of hat-hair and helmet-hair. That's what happens when folk who want big hair or 'fro hair compress it.



Comb in some conditioner and put on a hat. Wear a hat to bed (like a "watch cap") after slightly dampening your hair. It's the opposite of going to bed wearing curlers and lot more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security