Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

Today is my birthday and tomorrow we're going out and I want to look spectacular. My hair is super long, and every time I want to have a lot of volume on top I have to spend hours ratting the roots and putting tons of hair spray in so it stays up.



I've been watching making the band 4... haha and Aubrey's hair is ALWAYS huge and amazing looking, She probably has a ton of extentions but I have about the same amount of hair as her so how can I do that?



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...



What is involved in a blowout? Is there anything I can do tonight to make my hair get bigger tomorrow? My hair is also stick straight so its hard to make it stay anywhere. Please give me advice! I want sex kitten hair!



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

gel, large velcro rollers, spray gel, do you have layers, that helps too.



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

Blow dry your hair upside down to get lots of volume and lift into it, backcomb your hair and use lots of hairspray to keep it big!



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

you prolly wont believe this but elmers glue mixed with water will work. (not very much water mind you)



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

heh, taking a trip down memory lane...good ole 80's....



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

Blow dry your hair upside down.



And just buy good products that gives that look.



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

20% of that is her hair.. Do you really want something like that on your head?



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

volumizing shampoo, and if u straighten ur hair get volumizing gel by aussie



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

I use Big Sexy Hair products, you can buy them at salons or on the internet. They're miracle workers. Here's a link to the website:



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

thats cool!!



you can chose one of 2 options



1. hold your head upside and blast it with a hairdryer



2. hold your head upside down and spary hairspray onto the roots of your hair (this one works best)



if you want it curly like the picture



curl your hair like you normally would with curlers



then put your head upside down and blast the roots with hairspray



after doing this, bring your head upright again and spray hairspray onto wee sections of hair ( your fringe for example)



happy birthday! =)



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

to start with use a lot of volumizing gel/mousse after you've freshly washed it. if you can get away with it dont use conditioner it will make your hair soft and wont hold the style.



flip your hair over and blow dry your roots while upside down, and try to tease the roots a bit. if you have hot rollers(or are using a curling iron), dry all your hair while upside down, and give it a good dose of hairspray. flip your hair back when it's dry ( you may have to dry while sitting down if you have loooong hair since it's tough to stand like that for ages) and then brush it out from about half way down your head, try not to brush the roots. throw in your hot rollers for w/e length of time you wish.



after you've gotten the nice body wave to your hair, use bobby pins to keep it in place, if you want it slightly out of your face. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF HAIRSPRAY. sex kitten hair doesnt stay put alone. feel free to flip your hair over again and spray underneath, and then you can respray the top. it's easy to get the effect you're looking for, it just takes a bit of work!



good luck!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

Try using Sunsilk volumnizing shampoo. it will give your hair some lift and then to help add onto the lift try to blow dry your hair upside down. I had a bad hair cut one time and the stylist said to blow dry my hair upside down to try to fix what had happen and it gave my hair lots of volume.



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

Mousse your roots, tease with a comb, and shake out. Lots of gel/hair spray/products like that.



Good luck! Hope you have a fun brithday!



How can I make my hair huge, like a blowout on my own?

OK....I have the exact same type of hair as you %26amp; it is possible. You just need a lot of product %26amp; patience.



First wash with a good volumizing shampoo/conditioner. (I use Pureology Pure Volume). Then I usually comb out with a wide tooth comb.



Then you need to use a volumizing gel or mousse. I will either use Redken Full Frame or Pureology Blowdrying amplifier. Apply that all over your hair...I use about a quarter size of the Pureology or a large egg size of the Redken.



If you really want an extra lift at the root, use a root lift product (I usually use Redken Guts or Matrix root lifter, but I'm sure there are others that work as well.) Spray that in and work it into your roots.



Then blow dry your hair upside down until it is pretty much dry. Before you flip it up, make sure you blow it with cool air.



You could try to use velcro rollers also on the roots, but since what you want is an all over curl, you will need to put it in hot rollers or use a curling iron.



If you decide to use an iron make sure you wrap it around hold the hair there for about 10-15 seconds %26amp; then take the curl and pin it up until the hair has cooled.



The best method I think is to use Redken Hot Sets %26amp; use hot rollers. Spray each section before you roll it %26amp; make sure you roll it up in a spiral pattern on a medium/large size roller%26amp; secure it. (If you think you still need lift at the top use jumbo size on the top).



Let all the rollers cool. Then I spray them all with hairspray, blast them all with hot %26amp; then cold air from the blow dryer and take them down. After they are completely cooled, you can work through them a bit with your fingers. Dont brush or comb them though, or you will break up the waves too much.



If you still need some height support on top, rat a little and smooth over.



Then spray it all over ( I use either Redken 18 or Matirx Amplify) and your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security