Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wash Out Hair Color-BEST KINDS??

-THE INFO-



I have auburn/brunette hair. A while back I bought several colors of Loreal Color Pulse (8-10 wash out semi-permanete hair color)



I really liked it. Instant results. I controled the intensity. And it wasn't a big commitment.



It actually made my hair shiner and smoother.



CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THIS ANYMORE?



-THE QUESTIONs-



**what do you use? how do you like it? what does it cost? where do you get it? what should I NOT use? etc....**



Wash Out Hair Color-BEST KINDS??

i like clariol herbal essence for a wash out - it is like 20 washes not 10 - but it makes my hair really soft and the color is great



Wash Out Hair Color-BEST KINDS??

check walmart i know they have it there! I love color pulse it smells really good!



you could also try natural instincts its semi permanent and lasts for a month but keep it on for more than 10 minutes or it won't show up!



Wash Out Hair Color-BEST KINDS??

seriously don't go there there is a 50% chance it will turn out horrible!



Wash Out Hair Color-BEST KINDS??

try Khiels amino acid shampoo



Wash Out Hair Color-BEST KINDS??

I LOVE that too!



But the only thing is they don't have it in blonde.



I want to make my hair a lighter blonde so i used "Sun-In" it worked and smelled great. But the only thing is it left my hair very dry, but that stopped when i used moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.



Wash Out Hair Color-BEST KINDS??

you could email loreal and ask who carries the brand or contact the last store you bought the product ask the manager to order the product for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security