Sunday, November 29, 2009

Any way to get semi-permanant hair dye out quicker?

I have a hair appointment to get highlights or lowlights tomorrow. (Haven't decided..) And unfortunately I still have a little bit of brown dye underneath my hair. I dyed the underneath part dark brown (natural redhead) with Natural Instincts hair color last month. Dye doesn't hold well in red hair so it is already very faded, but I'd like to be back closer to natural for my new hairstyle so that the foils take better. I heard certain things can get it out quicker? I know there isn't a big quick fix, but anything to speed the process up. Thanks.



Any way to get semi-permanant hair dye out quicker?

anti dandruff shampoo. it strips the hair!! try head and shoulders :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security