Thursday, November 26, 2009

What is the big deal with Prom?

I was board out of my mind when I went to mine last year. And now I see the front page of yahoo I see stuff about prom dresses.



So what is the big deal about this? Why do women spend 2 and a half years getting there hair done, dresses, so much make up they look liek clowns all for the prom?



What is the big deal with Prom?

hey i'm sorry that you had poopy date, but i had blast.



What is the big deal with Prom?

other than the after prom party ( with the sex), i have no f***ing clue. lol



What is the big deal with Prom?

i agree 100 percent ...its just a pathetic reassion to prance around in sluty dresses and 2930 pounds of make up ... i will have to be heavly sedated to go to my prom this year. EW and who gets " lucky " prom night thats so typical i could puke!



What is the big deal with Prom?

We like to dress up. It's a huge party that a girl can spend a bunch of money on a dress and makeup and play "princess" for a night and enjoy herself with her date/friends/both. It's fun. I liked mine. It's a right of passage.



What is the big deal with Prom?

well, it happen only once in ur life time**



What is the big deal with Prom?

i dont know....but you gotta wonder why men spend so much money on a tuxedo that would never fit into the next day.



on top of that, prom is over-rated anyways. thats why i chose not to go....



What is the big deal with Prom?

I have no clue but I had so much fun just being there with my friends going crazy. I think girls spend that much time on prom is because it happens once in a life time. After prom, there are more things to deal with like grad school, relationships, finals, etc.



What is the big deal with Prom?

I hate prom. Not because I never had a date, I never felt the need to go, so I didn't.



What is the big deal with Prom?

wow...you think we look like clowns?? Are u strait? Those dresses arent conservative i can tell you that. So the plunging necklines and bare-backs bore you?? I dont know about the dances you go to but ours usual involve grinding of some kind. A girl pressed up against you bores you? Sorry im just trying to c this in the guys point of view since i already know everything about the girls. You must be gay and not no it.



We get our hair done, wear gorgeous dresses, and put makeup on because we can. Every girl loves to feel beautiful and prom is our opportunity. We also like pretty things and wearing one is awesome. Is this seriously new to you? Prom is the last dance of highschool, the last chance to c all your highschool buddies at the same time, and the a night you will always remember...who doesnt want to look good for that. Makeup and fashion is simply a girl thing...get over it you cynical Ahole. Sorry im being harsh but i hate guys who criticize girls and i hate your freakin negative attitude.



I dont know about you but none of the girls ever look like clowns. . . All the guys in my group are always blown away by how us girls can suddenly transform form our usual jeans and t-shirts. We know this cus the guys tell us and i dont hanging around liars. You must be a loser who doesnt know how to have a good time and was probably a really crappy date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security