Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair salon in San Francisco (great cut/color but not super expensive)???

I need to get my hair highlighted/lowlighted/trimmed in SF %26amp; would love to find a place that can do a great job without being ridiculously expensive. I tried Milvali Salon- but it cost $200 to get partial highlights %26amp; a trim and the cut and color both sucked. I also tried a place on church/market where I spent $250 for bad highlights/average cut. I have shoulder-length, basic, easy brown hair. It isn't thick/curly/kinky or complicated in any way. I wouldn't mind paying a fair bit if I knew the results would rock (have stylists in Denver %26amp; Australia who I pay big bucks to, but they always do a sensational job), but am not willing to pay a bunch the first time with a stylist until I see the results. The stylists I've seen here have always been highly recommended (citysearch) and I've always gone to the exact person I've been referred to.



Please help. Hot date this weekend- can't go looking like I do!



Cheers!



:-)



Hair salon in San Francisco (great cut/color but not super expensive)???

If you don't mind travelling to the East Bay, there is a salon in the Rockridge area called Alexander Popes.



http://www.alexanderpope.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security