Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair color!?

I saw this girl the other day and her hair was so cute! it was darker (choc. brown) on the bottom half and on the upper half it was highlighted (really big high lights so it almost looked soild) I have really fair skin do you think that that would look good on me?



Hair color!?

This is a fun look for a young girl. I have alot of teenage clients that I do this type of coloring for. The best look can be accomplished with foil highlights on top. But I'm not crazy about the chunks. With fair skin, you don't need all that much blonde. It will make you look washed out. Try a honey blonde foil highlight on top and a dark brown underneath.



Enjoy!



Hair color!?

Yes, just don't go too light on top and wear a powdered bronzer to give your skin alittle glow. DON'T use too much though and become an 'orange' head, ha ha.



Hair color!?

NO THAT LOOKS SO TACKYY! just go one color all around! otherwise itl look like crap.



Hair color!?

you might want to check out this web site i believe it's Sally's beauty.com they might be able to help



Hair color!?

It might, if I were you I would talk to my hair stylist and ask her what shade would best fit my skin tone and if I could achieve the same look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security