Thursday, November 26, 2009

I REALLY messed up on my hair! Help!!!!!!!!?

Ok I had light blonde hair and I cut my own hair once and theres a big chunk of hair shorter then the rest but you can only kinda tell. Then I put temp. brown hair dye in and it didn't wash out so I put light blonde over it and it just turned grayish. So then I got darker temp hair dye and didn't like it so I went and bought dark brown temp hair dye and it turned out blackish!! I hate it soo much, theres brown spots in my hair too from where I missed. Plus I have to where my hair up cause of the chunk I cut out. I am planning on going to the salon to get it all fixed and professionals what would you do to fix it back to my original light blonde?



I REALLY messed up on my hair! Help!!!!!!!!?

I would go to a salon ASAP! You don't want to do more damage, so just wait and let them fix it. Although I like trying new things with my hair, I only let my stylist do the experimenting. That way, I know it will be done correctly. I would advise you to do the same from now on. Good luck!



I REALLY messed up on my hair! Help!!!!!!!!?

uhh duh call my stylist! well in your case wait it out till you go to the salon! i hope it gets better!!!! remeber it is not the end of the world



I REALLY messed up on my hair! Help!!!!!!!!?

i would just go to a proffesional and tell them the story and they will know what to do.



Just make sure you think about what your doing IF you want to do this again :)



Good Luck finding something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security