Sunday, November 29, 2009

Anti - ginger(hair) britten and u.s.a?

Well I no in england alot of people are anti ginger...not everyone but alot, no offence to english people that are not , I no its no big deal or anything its a hair colour but just wondering are americans the same, so they joke about ginger hair in the same way as the english do?



Anti - ginger(hair) britten and u.s.a?

No they don't call it ginger, they say redhead. There's a myth that redheads have a fiery temper.



Anti - ginger(hair) britten and u.s.a?

Umm not really except for "fire crotch"!!!!!Red heads are hott and considered sexual!!!!!!!!!!!



Anti - ginger(hair) britten and u.s.a?

Not so much. We don't say "ginger" either. Redheads are very much admired by quite a few people. I have long, bright auburn hair, and I get a lot of positive attention. We do have a joke about redheads having tempers, but it's probably true. :)



Anti - ginger(hair) britten and u.s.a?

My sister is a redhead, and when we were kids other kids used to tease her about it, but not so much nowadays. I have three redheaded kids, and nobody gives them a hard time. Perhaps it's more common now. I love it!



Anti - ginger(hair) britten and u.s.a?

I believe there is a very old myth that would indicate red heads have a devilish propensity much like those that thought being left handed to be of the devil. I am sure there are some in the US who have similar sentiments as idiocy seems a global phenomenon. I do know however the show south park ran an episode about gingers. And some here do call them just that. Leastwise where I am from.



Anti - ginger(hair) britten and u.s.a?

They're not "ginger" in the U.S. They're called redheads. And there are some flat out GORGEOUS redheads here. There are some dropdead ugly ones too. But that's the same with ANY hair color.



In the U.S. it's blondes that get joked about.



Anti - ginger(hair) britten and u.s.a?

I think "redheads" are beautiful but not everyone will like it, Just like some people don't like blondes or brunettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security