Thursday, November 26, 2009

HELP my dog's hair???

today i just noticed that my dog has a big chunk of hair missing under her armpit and near it its like a hairline with no hair and I looked at her armpit there was this weird brownish stuff all dried up. WHAT IS IT??? Does my dog have a skin disease or anything or is it because of sumtin it ate?? please i dont think taht it was there b4 though. HELP PLEASE! My vet isnt here right now he's out so I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP! PLEASE HELP ME! IS MY DOG GOING TO DIE???!!



HELP my dog's hair???

hi why don't you give it a good wash under its armpits with a Minuit bit of dettol. then see how it is in the morning the weather has been pretty warm lately s it could just be like the heat. When your vet gets back give him a call ur dog wont die between now and 2morroe



HELP my dog's hair???

From my knowledge my dog has the same problem and we took her to the vet and it was sheeding problem so no need to worry... I don't know about your dog and where it has been and what is does during the day so i could be dieing and it could be healthy.... i hope you feel okay though



HELP my dog's hair???

your dog may possibly have a flea allergy my dog gets a crusty scabby like patch on her skin and when it gets better and lifts off it sometimes takes the hair with it. check to make sure and treat your dog for fleas hair will grow back



HELP my dog's hair???

She has MANGE!!! Ive never expierienced it on a dog of mine before but i have seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security