Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Got a big problem with my hair?

please help me !! my hair is dried (just the fringe)but it's perfect at the back .it's curly at the back .



Got a big problem with my hair?

Just wear a hat, and remember it's better than having a problem with your face.:)



Got a big problem with my hair?

uh did u ever think to take a shower. thanx for the points



Got a big problem with my hair?

curl the rest or straighten it..



Got a big problem with my hair?

straighten or curl ur hair and use dove shampoo and conditioner



Got a big problem with my hair?

Try doing a hot oil treatment every one ot two weeks. You can concentrate the oil at the front, but put it everywhere else too. I did this, and unlike conditioner, the oil never made my hair super greasy, it was just easier to syle.



Got a big problem with my hair?

APPLY BABY OiL,, OR W/E



Got a big problem with my hair?

use herbal essences



Got a big problem with my hair?

Shave it THKS FOR PoiNTS



Got a big problem with my hair?

Rub a dab of VO-5 in the palms of your hands and



gently smooth your hands over the problem areas.



If you want to try this product, you can get free VO-5



samples at http://www.vo5.com/Vforms/signup.cfm



Got a big problem with my hair?

Well your not alone, my hair is curly too! And I have the same problems, so I just go and buy *Moisturizing Shampoo %26amp; conditioner. But when you wash your hair, condition twice and it will make it very smooth and moist! You'll love it! Or buy *Pantene~ Pro-v hair care products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security