Sunday, June 20, 2010

A naturally big forehead, grow hair?

I have a naturally high and wide forehead. I currently have side-swept bangs but they take away from my eyes even with makeup! is there any non-surgical way to grow hair there? has anyone with a similar problem tried rogaine? HELP!!! im only 19 and dont want to get surgery at this age!



A naturally big forehead, grow hair?

well what I would do is wear stuff that attracts attention to other parts of your body. Don't try to grow hair on your forehead. It will attract MORE attention to it. And i would suggest not to use hair growing products unless A friend said it worked. I tried that and I had a bald spot.

1 comment:

  1. If you're anything like me, then you're one of the many people with a hide big forehead out there. I'll admit that it hasn't always been easy for me to be a member of the "Big Forehead Club" (or as we members properly dub it, the "Five-head Club").

    ReplyDelete

 
internet security