Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Katherine Heigl; what's the big deal?

Am I the only one that doesn't see what the big deal is about her? Someone said earlier and it's true, her hair is yellow, her face is okay, but nothing special about it, and she has a snagle tooth... I just don't see it, there are so many other beautiful people out there.. far more beautiful... Or is that her appeal, that she's so girl nex door?



Katherine Heigl; what's the big deal?

She's pretty, and she's funny. I think she seems like a beautiful person, not just from outward appearances.



Katherine Heigl; what's the big deal?

She's pretty, but I think the real reason she is so popular is because she looks a little like a Bratz doll!



Big eyes and big lips ;)



Katherine Heigl; what's the big deal?

She looks a lot like my ex-girfriend......I miss her!



Katherine Heigl; what's the big deal?

umm most of the popular girls in hollywood arent hot at all. paris hilton, britney spears are all over tv and magazines and my dog wouldnt hump them.



Katherine Heigl; what's the big deal?

I have to agree with you...I cannot see the big deal either. In fact I don't care for her. I think she has an inflated ego. Hopefully her 15 minutes of fame is almost over.



Katherine Heigl; what's the big deal?

sometimes she looks pretty but not on grey's anatomy



Katherine Heigl; what's the big deal?

She's cute and more curvy than the other ladies on "Gray's" maybe that is the appeal. I don't think she is drop dead gorgeous but not to many people are. She seems to be a good person and that is the better quality in her.



Katherine Heigl; what's the big deal?

she's an ordinary person she's beautiful i think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security