Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where in Arlington TX do you go to buy little girls hair accessories?

I need some cute/cool hair accessories for my daughters hair. (She's 2 1/2) We got her haircut on Saturday and my hairdresser made her bang line much smaller than I had it so there are some long bangs that need to be swept over and clipped or pinned down. The little clips that I have are too small to hold that much hair. I do not know where to go because I am not the "fruu fruu" mom so I don't have a lot on hand. I would like to get something that is not some big obnoxious bow. Your suggestions are appreciated.



(Does that Hello Kitty store in the mall have hair stuff? She loves cats)



Thanks yall!!!



Where in Arlington TX do you go to buy little girls hair accessories?

Try one of the dollar stores or Walmart. They have some really cute clips and such. You don't want to spend a lot on children's hair accessories because her hair may be too fine to hold well and she'll lose the clips anyway. Maybe a headband of some sort would work. Good luck!



Where in Arlington TX do you go to buy little girls hair accessories?

G to any beauty supply store, the dollar store has cute one's I get for my clients kids hair and also Walmart but the beauty supply store has a variety for reasonable prices.Check your directory any beauty supply store the rinky dinks not like Sally's or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security