Sunday, June 20, 2010

What can i do to make my hair drop down & not in to a big puff ball ?

I have long curly hair it is down to my shoulders when it is wet.



But when it drys it becomes a big puff ball lol. So I use hair spry to keep it down. but i like to be able to just let it hang down with out having to use hair spy. Is there a shampoo or something i can use to help make it hang down ? that will make it look like it just hangs down with out the wet look like hair spry dose ?



What can i do to make my hair drop down %26amp; not in to a big puff ball ?

use smooth conditioner or maybe you could by those "hair iron" they sell everywhere



What can i do to make my hair drop down %26amp; not in to a big puff ball ?

frizz ease shampoo



mousse...put on when wet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security