Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need some ways to style my hair..more info about my hair like the length, color, thick or thin etc

Okay...well Im 14 and very short so something cute.. I have really thick hair..with some frizz to go along with it..My hair(when its straightened)is right below my heart..(couldnt think of another proper way to say it) so around my ribs..it is really POOFY AND BIG WITH LOTS OF VOLUME!!! ugh..I hate it..it is curly under and wavy on top..I know my hair is weird..umm...if you need more details just tell me..umm..go to these links and I have some pics of my hair..if you need to look at it...



http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q6/ne...



http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q6/ne...



Alrighty well..tell me what you think i could do with it..and how can I curl it WITHOUT a curling iron...thanks a bunch in advance!!!



I need some ways to style my hair..more info about my hair like the length, color, thick or thin etc..........

First of all, your highlights are awful. I would get it dyed, all one deep brown color. You should keep the length (cut off a couple of inches) and tell them to thin it. Then just get some layers around your face and I think it would look good. I think it would be better straight, but if you want to curl it without a curling iron, you can use rollers or if you want it wavy, you can braid it at night and sleep with wet braided hair, then take out the braids in the morning.



I need some ways to style my hair..more info about my hair like the length, color, thick or thin etc..........

You should go get some layers cut into it to take some weight off. Explain to the stylist you want to keep the length, though. I really think that'll help a lot with the poofy part. Try rolling it around Velcro roller, BIG ones, after a shower, and let it dry naturally or help it with a blow dryer on low. This will take a while, but if you want curls without an iron.... or you could put your hair in big, low, loose braids after a shower and take them down the next morning.



I need some ways to style my hair..more info about my hair like the length, color, thick or thin etc..........

i love the color, too!



it looks like the frizz is from breakage from an old, damaged brush or from using a brush on wet hair, or from ripping through your tangles.



to curl it without a curling iron will be difficult unless you have a bonnet dryer.



i can curl hair (someone else's - not my own - my arms aren't that flexible) with a flat iron.



rollerset it and spray with conditioning setting lotion and go under a hot dryer for about 45 minutes. once it's dry, finger comb it and scrub the rollermarks out with your fingers if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security