Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

my hair is brown and is never looking nice for school. I only ever wear a pony tail. That gets boring. Its layered a bit at the back with layers at the front. I have a side frindge! any ideas?



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

Get it cut to show off the natural waves. It may need some texturizing.



Some people pay big bucks to try to have thick, wavy hair. Be grateful you have it and work it, baby!



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

umm...



straighten it?



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

wavy?



use a diffuser on your blowdryer.



it will make the waves look wonderful.



try some curl spray, like tigi catwalk, curls rock.



work the curls girl!



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

same with me! haha



i just wear it down



i learned to love my curls



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

try buying special shampoo for curly hair. it'll defrizz and help control your hair.



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

Use Oil, it is called Silk or something like that. I use it to control mine also.



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

my hair is to try to perm it strait.



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

Try to do half up. You can pin the front up so it kinda has a puff. Or split bangs to the side with half the pony tail curled.



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

If yourr hair is wavy, make sure you dont brush it when it is dry or it will get really poofy. Also, showering and sleeping on it helps me reduce frizz, so that might help you too.



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

Go to a salon or a beauty college, find a style you like and stick with it on your own, but then what do I know, Im bald....



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

straightening is always a good idea.



You could also try what i try. I have the same type of hair and on mornings when i don't have enough time I



quick ly scrunch it or



make a side part and a neat low bun or pony tail in the back



good luck



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

You could try a straightener or a hair curler if you want more refined curls than waves. You could also use stuff like hair cream that eliminates frizz, or try some anti-poof shampoo and conditioner. i hope that helps!



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

Go to the salon and talk to someone who can get you a special brush for calming down wavy hair. I have one an I works amazingly. Try new hairstyles, too like down, with your fringe pulled back in a barette or something. I personally love my wavy hair, and I'm sure you just can't appreciate the beauty of your hair because it can be annoying sometimes.



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

i have wavy hair too. i dont like it at all. i straighten it for school. but on weekends i usually wear it wavy



:]



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

how about u just go to a hair salon and ask a nice pearson working there what can he/she do to improve you're look. Or u could just ask a parent or bff, becouse they will tell u the truth.



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

Acutally yes, im think of dieing and cutting that hair of yours. You need to find a very nice blond and a regular blong. Start with the blong at the top and as it goes down it gets darker and it turns into that nice brown. One of my Gymantics coach has that down to her hair and it looks awsome. And you may be thinking why do i have to cut my hair i don't want to cut my hair. Well the answere to your qeustion is i have seen alot of girls that have had terrible hair and the cut it and it grows out very pretty and nice and different. Now go to a perfessional to get all of this done. And you can pick how you want to get your hair cut. GOOD LUCK i home it comes out just as pretty as my coach's.



My hair is a big wavy mess HELP!!?

yes put your curlers in straight afther washing it with a self perming dog shampoo then put a hainet on an go to bed then in morning when you wake up gently remove curlers an you'll have a lovely suprise but use your fingers instead of a come afther removing curlers i know it works because ive been doing it for years side effects are hair starts to grow quicker an worse side effect animals start to fall in love with you but otherwise it stops the balding process

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security