Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

My dad has really thick straight hair and I have curly hair that is all over the place and hard to comb. One time I blew it straight and he almost killed me. He said I was ashamed of who I am but I am tired of having big hair. I just want to straighten it for special occasions. My hair is really healthy and everyone always gives me complements on it but I just want to change things up a little. My mom doesn't really care but my dad gets really angry. Any help on how to convince him to let me straighten my hair.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

try sitting down and talking with him about it. Ask him to respect the fact that you have to deal with your out of control hair and while you're not ashamed of who you are, you just want to be able to do your hair the way you would like it. That's not to say that you won't allow it to be curly some days as well.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

OH no its the end of the world



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

You should hit on him



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Get your mom to talk to him about it.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Dads can be difficult when it comes to their little girls. Let your hair get wild during the day and then ask him to comb it out for you... maybe then he will understand what a hassle very curly hair can be, lol



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

dad's will be dad's... hang in there he'll come around...



Cheers



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Man, thats a tough one. I mean, war and politics, the economy, religion...



they all pale in comparison.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

omg lol lmao afk brb rofl w/e h/w



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

You'll be able to straighten your hair soon enough, your dad isnt gonna boss you around all your life.But for now, what he says goes. =/ Unless you tell your mom to convince him since she doesnt care.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

tell ur mom to talk to him. or maybe you should try to explain to him that it's what u want. it's ur body, not his.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

i think you should tell him you just want a change and he can't control the way you look or the way you want to look



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Goodness.. Never heard of a person saying such a thing. It's your hair.. I never heard of asking permission to style it the way you want. Maybe talk to him with your mother there.. Sorry can't be of more help.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

tell your dad that you like to have different styles and that you are not ashamed of anything, you just love your hair so much that you love to play with it and see what other things it can do. Tell him you like when it looks like his since you love him so much you want to look like him. Nice butt kissing, right?



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Try talking to your dad first before you do it. If he still doesn't let you bring your mom into the picture lol. Don't use examples like my friends are doing it and stuff. Just say that it what you want and that you just want to try it out and you like who u are.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Explain to dad that you are a girl and as a girl we like to do our hair differently to express how we feel not how dad feels. Explain that is your hair and you should be able to style it anyway you want. Tell him to be glad that you do not want purple spikes and just keep at him until he lets you. That sux... I wonder why he cares so much.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

wow, that really sux, have ur mum convince him, jeez straightening hair isnt a sin. making ur kid feel bad about sumthing stupid is lame, hes pushing his beliefs on u, not kewl



u know ill bet secretly, on the inside, he wants straight hair, ;P



good luck.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

If you're a girl, tell him that's just want girls do. They're not ashamed of being themselves, they just like to experiment with different looks.



Also, he cuts his hair, right? Does that mean he's ashamed of who he is when his hair is long? No, it means he prefers short hair. Same with you, you're just playing around.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Say to your dad that people who naturally curly hair want straight and the other way around for people with straight hair. So I want to just see how I look with it but I will always have my natural hair.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Try to talk to your dad about it, he probably just doesn't understand. If he doesn't want to listen, talk to your mom about it. Since she doesn't seem to mind you straightening your hair too much, she'll probably be willing to talk to your dad about it. This is terrible to say, but when my dad tells me not to do my hair/makeup a certain way, I just do it when he's not around ;)



And to other people that answered this question, if you're not going to answer a question seriously then just don't answer.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

well ask your parents to sit down on you.n try talking to him nicely about u who wants to straighten your hair.u must say 1 of ure main reason to sraighten ure hair is because its easier to comb and its easier to take care of your hair.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

I think you should tell him that you are a girl and you need to do your hair the way that you like. tell him that your self esteem is suffering because people make fun of you because of your hair(even tho its not true make it up). Tell him it is your hair and he doesnt understand because his hair is straight and he doesnt have to deal with it being messy! try that it worked for me haha!



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

be nice to him and he might let u



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

I have curly hair and i know what you mean! Its very hard to handle so i have been using a flat iron for the past years and my hair is perfectly normal. You should talk to your dad about and let him know its not that dangerous and so what if you want to change your style up a lil!! CHANGE IS GOOD



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

I'm in the SAME situation as you! My mom says that if i fry my hair it will burn but the night before something special i will ask her if i can and she will usually say yes! but if your dad says no then try using moose in your hair or add different things to your hair without having to go against your dads wishes! But just try asking him and if he says no respect that and walk away with out argueing and it may soften him up



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Just explain to your dad, that although you like your hair and you think it's beautiful, straightening it is just a temporary style like putting it up in a ponytail. Once you wash it, it will go back to how to it always was. You should also explain that although he is your father, it is still your hair and you should be able to achieve a look you think is pretty every once in a while.



If you're afraid to do this yourself, have your mom sit in the room with you to defuse anything if it comes up. I'm sorry he's so unreasonable about such a simple thing.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

tell him how you feel about it. have you told him you only want to do it for special occasions? hell prob be understanding if you tell if how you feel.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

Start off asking to strighten it for speical ocasins like you did.



If he says no.



Then just tell him why you want to.



He will give in eventuly.



:]



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

well budy...y dont you have a cup of tea with him and in a comfortable and relaxed manner you share your opinion with him like...DAD if you think i should not have these kinda hairs ok..but if i say the same thing to you that you should have hairs as i say...does it make senese?? i hope your Father will agree with you..its not a big deal anyway



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

i think u seriously need to just talk to him. have ur mom be there too for support. tell him that u rnt ashamed of who u r but u like change. maybe make a deal with him, like curly every other day or something like that. also try to figure out why else he doesnt want u to make ur hair straight. tell him that straight is the style and u love ur hair but u also want to be more modern sometimes. hopefully he'll understand... if not, curly hair isnt that bad!



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

How old are you? Is there any way you can explain to him that's what in style? Can your mom help you out? Why is he so against it, is for you look older? or he is afraid of the damage straightening does to your hair? Their are plenty of hair products that prevent heat damage. In from yourself and speak to him in a mature diplomatic way. Ask him to at least let you style one day the way you want to show you what you want to do and even try and make a deal for just two or three days a week. You can pull it back with a clip to look subtle.



Help! My dad wont let me straighten my hair!?

I don't think straigtening ones hair is a big deal and I think your father is overeacting.



Tell him that your not ashamed and it has nothing to do with it, tell him that sometimes it gets really hard for you to manage it and you want something different. I think if your a good kid and you don't give your folks any problems then your dad should allow you to do that.



Have a talk to him and tell him it's important to you that he allow you to express yourself and that your a good kid and do everything else that is aked of you and that you would like for him to give you that freedom. I hope that helps you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security