Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the best product for wavy hair ?

well my hair is pretty long. long between thick and thin . if i dont put any products it becomes reallly big and poofy ! when i use gel its all crunchy and gross , then sometimes other products just dont have the same kind of hold . ive tried many drugstore products . but not all of course , im looking for kind of a hold with not so much of a crunch if that makes sense .. i dont want it big and poofy !



Whats the best product for wavy hair ?

I have just started using Pantene sleek and smooth you can get the shampoo and conditioner in one and I find I don't have to use as much styling cream now. I have very wavy hair and it really is so much more manageable using this.



Whats the best product for wavy hair ?

Friz-Eaze



they have a whole line of hair products that weigh down and control you hair



or you can do what i did and shave your head



Whats the best product for wavy hair ?

I have very long wavy hair. I use only Aussie products, have for 12 years now and everyone always comments that my hair looks very healthy.



Whats the best product for wavy hair ?

hey use almond oil twice in a week and them wash them in the morning and apply some hair gel..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security